The transmission of a return shipment carrier and a return tracking key are obligatory on OTTO.
If you do not enter the return shipping carrier and the return tracking key in an order imported by magnalister and then set the order to shipped, no values will be transmitted to OTTO. You will receive the following OTTO error message in the magnalister error log:
“The property must not be blank”
To retroactively transmit the return shipping carrier and the return tracking key to OTTO, follow the steps below:
1. Open the corresponding order in the webshop and set the order status back to "open", for example. Save this change.
2. Then set the order status back to shipped and save this change again.
3. Open the magnalister plugin and click on the "Synchronize order status" icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- The correction of the newly transmitted return shipping carrier or the return tracking key will take just a few minutes on the OTTO marketplace. After this time, check the magnalister error log again. If no new error message is visible, the retransmission should have worked.
- The transmission of the return shipping carrier and the return tracking key must be set up in the magnalister OTTO configuration. You can find more information in the corresponding info icons there.