The following basic requirements apply to the invoice upload via magnalister:
For Amazon VCS (Automatic invoice generation by Amazon):
- Orders must be marked "shipped" at Amazon so that Amazon can generate the invoice
For Amazon VCS Lite (Upload your own invoices and let Amazon calculate the VAT):
- Orders must be marked as „shipped" at Amazon so that magnalister can process the sales tax
data determined by Amazon. Once the sales tax data is available, magnalister can generate an
invoice including the correct sales tax information or upload an invoice generated in the online shop.
- When changing the order status to " shipped" it does not matter whether this is done by magnalister,
by the online shop, by the inventory management software or manually in Seller Central.
- It takes up to two hours to transfer the invoices after the complete sales tax data is available.
For Amazon IDU (upload your own invoices without participating in the "VAT services"):
- For orders that are shipped by the merchant itself, the order status "shipped" must be transferred from
magnalister to Amazon.
You set the status "Completely completed" in the magnalister plugin.
Note: Status labels depend on the online shop and can vary.
If you change the status of your order in the online shop to "fully completed", the invoice will be uploaded
to Amazon with the next marketplace synchronization by magnalister.
- For orders that Amazon ships on behalf of the merchant (FBA orders), Amazon automatically sets the order
status to "shipped"
- The transfer of invoices takes up to two hours after the order status has been changed on Amazon.
Invoices are only transferred to Amazon if the above-mentioned conditions are met.
For more information on the differences between Amazon VCS, VCS Lite and IDU, please refer to this FAQ.