Shopify will now show an overview what magnalister will have access to.
- Click here to find magnalister in the Shopify AppStore.
- Click on "Add App".
- If not already logged in to your Shopify store, please do so now.
The magnalister app is now installed in your Shopify store, please follow the 4 steps shown
on your screen.
- If you're already a registered magnalister customer, please log in
- If you're a new customer proceed by clicking "NEXT".
- Your first and last name as well as your email address will be filled automatically for you. (We pull this from "Settings > General" on the bottom left of this screen)
We have just sent you an email with your customer ID and a random password, please head to your email inbox.
Now choose your magnalister plan and select which marketplaces you would like to connect. (Don't worry, you can adjust these settings in your magnalister account later as needed)
- Enter your customer ID and password and click "NEXT"
- All information has already been filled for you
(Again we pull this data from "Shopify >Settings > General")
magnalister is now installing according to your preferences. This may take a few minutes depending on how many products magnalister has to initialize in your Shopify store.
- Choose your magnalister plan.
- Check the marketplaces and define how many connections you need.
Example: Selling in 5 Amazon countries equals to 5 different Amazon accounts.
- Click "NEXT".
- Choose your payment details.
- Click "NEXT".
You’re all set!! magnalister has been successfully installed in your Shopify store and is ready to help you start increasing sales!